Home School Agreement
The school wishes to work in partnership with home to ensure students can achieve their maximum potential.
Our school rules support this. These are: Ready, Responsible, Reliable.
- Ensure my child attends school regularly, on time, suitably equipped and in full school uniform.
- Inform the school of any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the distinctive catholic ethos of the school, and its Christian values.
- Attend consultation evenings and discussions about my child’s progress.
- Encourage my child to show kindness and consideration to others.
- Support the catholic community and the school governors in their responsibilities for maintaining the school buildings in good repair.
- Show respect for the catholic traditions and prayer life of the school.
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the school uniform correctly and bring all the equipment I need every day.
- Take care of all school equipment and help to keep our school free from litter.
- Learn something new each lesson and always do my best.
- Complete all my homework on time.
- Think for myself and take responsibility for my actions.
- Observe all the school rules and treat everyone with the respect they deserve.
- Provide a secure, stimulating, Christian environment in which to learn.
- Ensure every child matters and is valued for who he/she is and helped to make good progress in their spiritual, moral, emotional and academic development.
- Demonstrate our catholic faith by what we teach and the way we live and worship in our school.
- Provide parent/carers with information about their child’s progress.
- Keep parent/carers well informed about school policies and activities.
- Contact parent/carers if there is a problem with their child’s attendance, behaviour or work.